Today I was really exhausted in doing the work, I really just felt like giving up. But I have been through so many things and God has helped me a lot. I shouldn't just give up because I felt tired. That's too horrible! There is this girl who kept asking me to sit properly and don't squat down. HAHA! She is so cute! When I'm with this class, I felt like I'm also a child playing with them. Being like them make me feel good. HAHA!
When I was very tired I kept crying out to Jesus. Today I depended on the Lord many of the time and He bless me abundantly. I really can felt it! He brought a teacher to come and thank me for all the hard work I have done. What she said bring my mood up and I was somehow happy about it. It keeps me going when actually I'm needed. I know it's from God and I want to thank God so much!
I can felt that the T class likes me a lot. There is too many incident to type it out here. I will just say one that is quite obvious. When they are at the music room waiting for their parents to come and pick them up, I sat with them. And this little boy whom I forgot his name came to sat with me and touched me(somehow admiring me?). Then Joseph from the K2 class saw me and suddenly ran towards me, hugged me and sat on me, nearly crushing me to the ground. I was struggling to get him off me because my back hurts a lot. That boy who sat next to me saw the incident and he saw my face. He helped me to push Joseph down, which is wrong because he is not supposed to push him down. Then Joseph is not happy so he beat his head. Thank God it was not a hard force. I caressed the boy's head and tell him it's OK.
I guessed when you are the only teacher there who don't scold them, that's how the will react and the worst thing is that they will bully you! Even if they are only three years old, they can ignore you when you tell them not to do this not to do that.
Ok a short post indeed! HAHA! Thank God for today!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment