Yesterday didn't get to update my blog because I reached home at around 2330. I was too tired to even switch on my lappy. Usually I can even switch on the laptop at 0000. Yesterday at the centre I was mentally or maybe can say spiritually tired. I think I have not being serving with God's grace so that's why I'm so worn out. But I remembered to ask God for His help so it was still an enjoyable day.
I attend to the K2 class again and I it was like God answering my 'haven't-pray-prayer'! Because that day I just said I miss the K2s then yesterday I was there with them the whole day! Thank God for being so gracious.
That boy, Shawn, who always want me to pat him asked me a question, "Yesterday who did you pat?"
I answered, "I was patting Toh Jing and Joel(His classmates)."
He replied, "I saw you patting some K1s then I asked you to come, you said wait(showing me my action at the same time, which was very cute)."
I apologised, "Oh serious? I think I forget, so sorry about it. Next week I will come and pat you first OK?"
HAHA! He is so cute! The cuteness in him makes me love him so much. He also told me that Joshua and Gwenda is married. After that Yu Peng told me that Gwenda is Joshua's girlfriend! HAHA! They are so adorable, they even know this kind of thing. When he told me that time we were walking to the music room. Then Yu Peng go and grabbed Gwenda's hand then Joshua grab it back. I don't know what they are trying to do but surprisingly Gwenda grabbed Joshua's hand! The whole situation is so funny. Picture memory is better and it always make me smile at them.
During nap time I nearly want to faint, because the children has been bullying me for the whole day. I was smiling just for the sake of smiling and I was so fueled up that I nearly shouted at the children. I don't like that because I felt that I can't control my mood. But in the end everything was fine because I cried out to God. I really thank God that He has brought in that situation into my life to train me.
I was suddenly called to stay for another hour to help the T class because the lack of helpers. Miss Winnie said they will pay me for that extra hour. I was quite shy to accept that payment because I don't mind helping out for another hour. At first I was a bit reluctant because it was so last minute. I don't like last minute decision plus yesterday I was spiritually tired. But if I change to a different mindset, I can treat it as a way of using my time to serve God more.
In the evening, I went for cell at the same time to refresh my soul with God. It was wonderful:)
No comments:
Post a Comment